- Doctrinal Statement: We are a Christian camp, therefore we request that all groups read and agree with our doctrinal statement.
- Insurance: In case of injury, your group must provide their own insurance. IdRaHaJe is not responsible for coverage.
- Groups will not have access to a kitchen. All meals must be part of the package and prepared/served by IdRaHaJe staff. The only exception to this is groups bringing a sack lunch for the first meal.
- Forms: All group forms required by IdRaHaJe will be made available to your group once your reservation is secure.
- All participants must complete IdRaHaJe’s Online Registration process prior to attending.
- Chaperones: Your group is responsible to provide the correct number of adult chaperones for any attendees under 18. Please see Colorado state regulations below: