Required Paperwork for Summer Campers
After completing your online registration, you will need to submit additional required paperwork for each camper attending IdRaHaJe, described below. Please submit this paperwork by uploading it to your camper’s registration on our online registration portal. We can also accept submissions via email or mail.
Please save a copy of all forms and bring them to check-in, even if previously submitted.
- Mandatory for ALL IdRaHaJe Summer Campers
- Must be dated within the previous 24 months at the time of the camp session
- Must be completed and signed by a health care professional
- You can have a physician fill out IdRaHaJe’s Physical Form, or we can accept their form as long as the date of the physical and the physician’s signature are on it
- Mandatory for Campers bringing any type of medication (including prescription, OTC medications, vitamins, homeopathic remedies, essential oils, medical ointments, etc.)
- Must be completed and signed by a health care provider
Whitewater Rafting Waiver (For NARROW WAY and LODGE CAMPERS only)
- Required for all Lodge Campers and all Narrow Way Campers (except Wilderness Adventure) to participate in Whitewater Rafting.
- FOR LODGE CAMP: Noah’s Ark Online Rafting Release Waiver for Lodge Camp
- FOR NARROW WAY: Noah’s Ark Online Rafting Release Waiver for Narrow Way
- Please note, Noah’s Ark updates their registration site in middle to late February. If last year’s dates show on the link above, please try again later. Sorry for the inconvenience.