Dear Ascent Camper,
Thanks for choosing to join us for an amazing week at IdRaHaJe! We are so excited to take you on many new adventures. On this trip, we will climb a peak, spend a day rock climbing and rappelling, head off on a two-day backpacking trip, and finish our week with a day trip whitewater rafting down the Arkansas River. All along the way we will be training to be more like Christ!
Documents & Forms
- Ascent Trip Orientation
- Please read through the Ascent Orientation page in addition to this page so you know and understand what we expect from you so you can have the best week possible.
- Ascent Equipment List
- While packing, be sure to include everything on the Equipment List. There are specific items that you must bring so you can have the best Ascent trip possible.
- Required Paperwork
- Please view our Camper Paperwork page that includes required paperwork for all campers.
- Noah’s Ark Release Form
- In order for you to participate in Whitewater Rafting, the Noah’s Ark Release Form needs to be completed by a parent/guardian. Follow the link above and fill out the waiver associated with the Ascent week you will be attending before you arrive at camp.
A few of the required items for your Ascent trip are available for rent. If you do not own these items, or do not wish to buy them, you can rent them from IdRaHaJe for the week. The weekly rental fee is listed after each item.
- Long sleeve polypropylene shirt ($7)
- Backpacking pack ($20)
- Daypack ($10)
- Compass ($3)
- Synthetic mummy sleeping bag ($15)
- Recommended (but not required): Rock climbing shoes ($15)
If you need to rent any equipment, you can do so through the online registration portal, under Step 2: Options.
We look forward to this incredible time in God’s awesome creation. If you have any questions or concerns about the trip, feel free to contact us at (303) 838-5668.
The Narrow Way Expeditions Team at IdRaHaJe