Dear A-5 Camper,
Thanks for choosing to join us for an amazing week at IdRaHaJe! We are so excited to take you on a new adventure each day. We will be rock climbing, mountain biking, hiking a mountain peak, sea kayaking, rafting and will be training to be more like Christ along the way.
Documents & Forms
- A-5 Trip Orientation
- Please read through the A-5 trip Orientation page in addition to this page so you know and understand what we expect from you so you can have the best week possible.
- A-5 Equipment List
- While packing, be sure to include everything on the Equipment List. There are specific items that you must bring so you can have the best A-5 trip possible.
- Required Paperwork
- Please view our Camper Paperwork page that includes required paperwork for all campers.
- Noah’s Ark Release Form
- In order for you to participate in Whitewater Rafting, the Noah’s Ark Release Form needs to be completed by a parent/guardian. Follow the link above and fill out the waiver associated with the A-5 week you will be attending before you arrive at camp.
A few of the required items for your A-5 trip are available for rent. If you do not own these items, or do not wish to buy them, you can rent them from IdRaHaJe for the week. The weekly rental fee is listed after each item.
- Long Sleeve Polypropylene Shirt ($7)
- Daypack ($10)
- Mountain Bike ($25)
- Recommended (but not required): Rock climbing shoes ($15)
If you need to rent any equipment, you can do so through the online registration portal, under Step 2: Options.
Mountain Bike Safety Concern
Due to an overwhelming number of personal bikes that are brought to camp and not properly tuned for riding (compromising safety); we will charge $25/bike for a tune-up of your personal bike at registration. The $25 does not cover parts needed to repair the bike but covers adjusting the brakes and derailleurs to allow for safe riding. If you bring your own bike you must bring a receipt showing that it has been tuned by a professional bike mechanic within 45 days prior to camp attendance (this includes all new bikes). If you do not bring a receipt, plan on paying the $25 tune-up fee.
We look forward to this incredible time in God’s awesome creation. If you have any questions or concerns about the trip, feel free to contact us at (303) 838-5668.
The Narrow Way Expeditions Team at IdRaHaJe