We deliver mail to campers Monday – Friday in the evening. Parents and family members are welcome (and encouraged!) to send emails, letters, and/or care packages to their campers. Please send no more than 2 shoe-boxed sized packages (or smaller) per camper per week. There is no limit to the number of letters or emails campers can receive. Please label all mail with the camper’s name, camp program, and week number
(Example: “John Smith, Wilderness Ridge – Week 3”).
Please follow the additional instructions below for all mail.
- Email email@example.com with your camper’s name, camp program, and week number in the subject line (Example: “John Smith, Wilderness Ridge – Week 3”).
- Emails will be printed daily by 1:00pm and delivered to campers that evening. If an email is sent later than 1:00pm, it will be delivered the next evening.
- Printed emails are text only. Attachments, photos, etc. will not be included.
PACKAGES & LETTERS:
- Packages & letters can either be sent by mail or dropped off at the office during check-in.
- If sending by snail mail, SEND ALL PACKAGES & LETTERS AT LEAST ONE WEEK IN ADVANCE.
- Up to TWO shoe-boxed sized packages or smaller are allowed per camper per week. There is no limit to the number of letters a camper can receive.
- Packages & letters must be labeled as follows:
- Camper’s full name
- Camp program & week number (Example: “Wilderness Ridge – Week 3”)
- PO Box 360
- Bailey, CO 80421
- Packages & letters cannot include any nuts, gum, or dangerous items.
For further questions regarding Summer Camp mail, email firstname.lastname@example.org.