Dear Rock’n Raft Camper,
Thanks for choosing to join us for an amazing week at IdRaHaJe! We are so excited to take you on many new adventures. This trip will begin with three days of camping and climbing in either Penitente Canyon or Eleven Mile Canyon. To end our week, we will have an overnight rafting trip down the Arkansas River. All along the way we will be training to be more like Christ!
Documents & Forms
- Rock’n Raft Trip Orientation
- Please read through the Rock’n Raft Orientation in addition to this page so you know and understand what we expect from you so you can have the best week possible.
- Rock’n Raft Equipment List
- While packing, be sure to include everything on the Equipment List. There are specific items that you must bring so you can have the best Rock’n Raft trip possible.
- Required Paperwork
- Please view our Camper Paperwork page that lists required paperwork for ALL campers.
- Noah’s Ark Release Form
- In order for you to participate in Whitewater Rafting, the Noah’s Ark Release Form needs to be completed by a parent/guardian. Follow the link above and fill out the waiver associated with the Rock’n Raft week you will be attending before you arrive at camp.
A few of the required items for your Rock’n Raft trip are available for rent. If you do not own these items, or do not wish to buy them, you can rent them from IdRaHaJe for the week. The weekly rental fee is listed after each item.
- Long sleeve polypropylene shirt ($7)
- Daypack ($10)
- Synthetic mummy sleeping bag ($15)
- Rock climbing shoes ($15)
If you need to rent any equipment, you can do so through the online registration portal, under Step 2: Options.
We look forward to this incredible time in God’s awesome creation. If you have any questions or concerns about the trip, feel free to contact us at (303) 838-5668.
The Narrow Way Expeditions Team at IdRaHaJe