IDRAHAJE PUBLIC HEALTH ACKNOWLEDGMENT AND DISCLOSURE
This information must be reviewed and discussed with your entire household prior to continuing
your registration process.
1. We understand that we will NOT be permitted to enter the facility beyond the designated
health checkpoint until after everyone in my group has had a health assessment. I
understand that this procedure is for the safety of all persons present in the facility and to
limit to the extent possible everyone’s risk of exposure. We understand that it is our
responsibility to be truthful in our answers to the general health questions asked by the
2. We understand that to enter the facility premises all members of our household must be
free from symptoms listed below. If, during the day, any of the following symptoms appear
in a member of our household, we will leave camp property immediately to separate
ourselves from the rest of the people in the camp.
• fever of 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit or higher
• dry cough
• Shortness of Breath
• Loss of taste or smell
• Sore Throat
• Muscle aches
These symptoms typically appear 2-14 days after being infected so please take them
seriously. Participants will need to be symptom free without any medications for
72 hours before returning to the facility.
3. We understand that while in the facility we must practice social distancing and remain 6ft
from all other people, except for our own child(ren) or members of our household.
4. We understand that the temperature will be taken of everyone in my group upon entry to
5. We understand that we will always be required to wear a mask if in a public group while
at camp unless it becomes an obstruction to our breathing, physical distancing can be
maintained or while eating.
6. We understand that all members of our group will be required to wash our hands using
CDC recommended handwashing procedures throughout the day, using running water and
rubbing with soap for at least 20 seconds. If running water and soap is not available,
approved hand sanitizer will be used instead.
7. We will immediately notify IdRaHaJe management if we become aware that any person
with whom we have had contact with exhibits any of the symptoms listed above, is advised
to self-isolate, quarantine, or has tested positive, or is presumed positive for COVID-19 if
my group will be attending camp within 2 weeks of said exposure.
8. We understand that IF there is an emergency requiring a member of our household who
has not completed the health screening to enter the facility beyond the designated drop-off
and pick-up area, they MUST wash their hands before entering and wear a mask. While
in the facility they must practice social distancing and remain 6ft from all other people,
except for their own child(ren) or members of their household.
9. We understand that while present in the facility we will be in contact with children, families
and other employees who are also at risk of community exposure. We understand that no
list of restrictions, guidelines or practices will remove 100% of the risk of exposure to
COVID-19 or any other communicable disease as viruses can be transmitted by persons
who are asymptomatic and before some people show signs of infection. We understand
that we play a crucial role in keeping everyone in the facility safe and reducing the risk of
exposure by following the practices outlined herein.