*Horse Session Requirements*
- Click here for a horse-riding activity guide specific to IdRaHaJe.
- Helmets are required and will be provided.
- Bulky shoes with tread are not allowed; smooth soled boots with small heels or cowboy boots are recommended. Closed toed and closed heeled shoes required.
- All riders must wear long-pants. We suggest pulling long-hair back in a ponytail or braid.
- Riders under 5 years, or anyone uncomfortable with independently managing a horse on a trail ride, will participate in an arena ride and basic horsemanship experiences customized to their needs.
- Riders 5-6 years of age may participate in a trail-ride with the help of an IdRaHaJe staff member who will act as a walking guide for the horse.
- Independent riders must be at least 7 and comfortable managing a horse independently.
- If your group has a variety of ages, part of the group can do an arena ride while the rest of the group is on a trail ride. A supervising adult must stay with minors for arena rides.
If you have allergies to horses, please be prepared to provide your own antihistamines.