Archery Tag Prices
Archery Tag is an action sport that combines elements of dodgeball and archery into one sport. The experience is fun, fast-paced, and great for ages 10 & above. The object of Archery Tag is to be the team with the most players remaining on the field at the end of the game. A player is deemed out when they are tagged with an arrow.
Whether members in your group are experienced archers or brand new to the sport of archery, Archery Tag is a perfect activity to add on to your time at IdRaHaJe. With bunkers to hide behind and targets to shoot, there is a lot going on at all times on the field. And, with the patented safe archery arrows the game is virtually pain free. Learn more at archerytag.com.
For an additional fee, groups reserve a block of field time (can be set up inside or outside) during their stay at IdRaHaJe. Within that field time, various games are played. Each individual game, lasting 5-10 minutes, can have no more than 12 players (6 vs. 6) on the field at once. For larger groups, tournament style play is suggested. The field can be set up in many different ways and twists and themes put into the game, from adding a medic to the game to themed events such as Super Heroes. If you have a special request, please let us know when scheduling your event. All alternative game set-ups must be approved by IdRaHaJe personnel.
Set-up Fee= $150
*minimum of 8 players required
1 Hour of Field Time = $5 per player
- maximum group size of 20 players
2 Hours of Field Time
- groups 8-20 people = $10 per player
- groups 21-35 = $7 per player
- groups 36-50 = $5 per player
If your group is over 50 people, please contact us for more information and pricing.
Prices include the following:
- Set up and tear down of the field, and referee to run the event.
- Playing area (can request indoor or outdoor space; indoor space is available and must be used in inclement weather).
- All equipment needed to play the game (includes bows, arrows, bunkers and face masks).
- Half hour of instruction time.