Below are the forms we require for your child’s stay at camp. Ideally, this includes submitting the forms prior to Sunday Registration. You can submit them by uploading them onto your online account, through email or snail mail. Please save a copy of all forms and bring them to check-in, even if previously submitted.
- 2018 Physical Form
- Mandatory for ALL IdRaHaJe Summer Campers
- Must be signed by a Physician or approved Health Care Provider and CURRENT (within the last calendar year)
- Current Immunization Records or Immunization Exemption Form
- Mandatory for All IdRaHaJe Summer Campers
- 2018 Medication Form
- Mandatory for Campers bringing any type of medication (prescription, OTC, vitamins, homeopathic, ointments, and/or essential oils)
- Must be signed by a Physician or approved Health Care Provider
- 2018 Noah’s Ark Online Rafting Release Waiver
- Required for High School and Narrow Way Campers to participate in Whitewater Rafting
- Narrow Way Trips have various required forms and specific information. Click HERE to go to the Narrow Way page and view your trip’s forms.
Below are additional forms to help your child prepare: