IdRaHaJe is established for the purpose of winning souls to Jesus Christ through the spreading of the Gospel, the edifying (building up) of the believers through the preaching and teaching of the Word of God, and the evangelizing of campers through witnessing and missions. The method of reaching these goals or purposes shall include all areas of service and worship that are in agreement with the principles in God’s Word, the Holy Bible until Jesus comes.
IdRaHaJe’s Core Values
1) Glorify God:We believe that humanity’s purpose is to glorify God. To accomplish this, we aspire to have everything we do bring glory to God (I Cor. 10:31).
2) God’s Word:We believe that the Bible is God’s Word and its message is needed by and relevant to all mankind. We believe the Bible is the foundation for all truth, for our lives, and for ministry. To accomplish this we will utilize the Bible to equip Christians with the wisdom and knowledge needed to know God and carry out His ministry on earth (2 Timothy 3:16, 17).
3) Evangelism:We believe that it is God’s desire and commandment that we share the Gospel with others. To accomplish this we will present the gospel, so that people may hear and respond to the invitation of Christ for salvation (I Corinthians 15:3-4).
4) Discipleship:We believe becoming Christ-like is a process of discipleship that takes one’s entire life and will be completed only when one reaches heaven. To accomplish this we will assist others as they progress towards maturity in Christ (2 Peter 3:18).
5) Servant-hood:We believe that Christ came to earth to serve humanity and that it is our responsibility to do the same. To accomplish this we will demonstrate love in active and tangible ways (Philippians 2:3-5).
6) The Church:We believe the Bible sets forth the Church (the body of Christ) as the main organizational element of Christianity. To accomplish this, we will exist as a tool to help and support the Church (Colossians 1:24-25).
7) Creation:We believe humanity needs to understand God’s revelation of Himself in His creation. To accomplish this we will utilize creation as a context for ministry (Romans 1:20).